Episode 612 - NWTChuu

- - - - - - - - -

It seems like things finally start to move forward, even if a bit sluggishly. But at least most of the time the focus was on few people, instead of all over the place. Although convergence did play a small part in that, but that might revert in the coming eps since the folks are again as divided as ever, with the shackles team also breaking up.

I'm immensely happy because Zoro was stuck with Tashigi. That ought to provide some entertainment and snarky comments. The same as Monet, I was wondering why Zoro doesn't attack at all. I can't recall it, but is he supposed to have some principle of not fighting women? He even started his swordsman career by continuously trying to best Kuina. However, if his slowness in defeating Monet provides us scenes of Zoro commenting on Tashigi's fight against the harpy, then I'm more than happy he didn't finish the fight already. Tashigi can't accept a pirate being an excellent swordsman and carrying famous blades, so she no doubt wants to prove her skills in front of him. I doubt she can defeat Monet, though, and the preview seems to suggest as much, so perhaps there will be again some funny development in the relationship between those two.