Well, finally got around to watching the series and liked it. Some time has passed since I read those LN volumes, so any potential discrepancy that there may have been I didn't pick up on.

The narrator in the novel uses Priestess, Dwarf Shaman, Cow Girl, etc. as if they were their proper names, kinda like Goblin Slayer is used. I don't recall if they use these terms during dialogues. Regardless, I thought it lost a bit of the charm that they didn't address the characters in this manner in some regard during the series.

The other observation is that every now and then we get a POV chapter from the goblins' perspective, usually from one particular goblin... so we also miss out a bit on how selfish they really are, even with each other and how nasty their thought process is. At times it brought some humor along with it. We saw a bit of it on the scene with the Goblin Lord, though honestly I was thrown off on how eloquent it was protrayed... but seeing how he could speak, something that others have seem incapable of doing, then it could be understandable.

Regardless, I enjoyed the series. It finished at an appropriate point. I'll get to the movie later.