Office worker Leon is reincarnated into a particularly punishing dating sim video game, where women reign supreme and only beautiful men have a seat at the table. But Leon has a secret weapon: he remembers everything from his past life, which includes a complete playthrough of the very game in which he is now trapped. Watch Leon spark a revolution to change this new world in order to fulfill his ultimate desire... of living a quiet, easy life in the countryside!
------------------

Episode 1 and 2:

This is surprisingly fun and easy enough to watch so that I don't think I'll drop it. Although I wonder if this show will cause some controversy on Twitter et al, lol, because of the "women hold all the power in this world, and me, the male hero, fights against this oppression!"

If I had to criticize one thing, though, it's that the anime so far isn't any different from the parody it criticized in episode 1. It's the very same thing it mocked. Sure, they mystery-isekai plot is somewhat fresh, but eh.

Oh, and I didn't like some of those sudden jumps without explanation, like, suddenly the hero was sitting at a table with two equally lowly classmates and I was like "huh, when did he make friends?".