Thread: Upcoming Anime Season: Winter 2023

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    I started watching Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai wo Suberu... whatever that means.

I expected nothing and did at least get a good laugh out of it - not because I laugh at it since it's so poorly made (it is, actually) but because some jokes were so absurd, I couldn't help but laugh.

that's just awesome. Come on - I never even THOUGHT about how a mask would look on a guy that has trained his muscles so hard, that he is no longer as small as the normal population in his country.
    Is this what happens when Arnold would go to Japan and buy a normal sized mask there?
    And I'm not sure if they even are actual subs to what they are saying but they are awesome as well.

Not to mention that the excuse MC uses as to why he is the freaking awesome dude that can do everything "I trained in the backwoods forests" is not only funny, but could actually work for real for most questions asked so far. And when it didn't work, him being surprised about it felt actually like a normal reaction due to how reasonable it sounds all the time.

As for what the show is actually about:
    I would say it's similar to "Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar" so far... but without mechs and less ecchi, instead its a bit more like "Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei" but much more "funny" than that one. And less well animated than both of them.
    But to it's defence, the way the teacher explained the "matter" involving magic was kinda awesome.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Sat, 01-14-2023 at 09:14 AM.