Tetsuo Tosu, an ordinary salaryman, discovers his daughter, Reika, has been physically abused by her boyfriend, Matori Nobuto. Trying to learn more about him, Tetsuo uncovers Matori's scheme to extort money from Reika's wealthy grandparents, and finds out that he is a member of a crime syndicate, with a history of murdering his former girlfriends.

Filled with rage and fear at the thought of Reika being in danger, Tetsuo ends up killing Nobuto, and with the help of his wife, Kasen, successfully disposes of the body. Now, as the members of the syndicate begin to question Nobuto's sudden disappearance, Tetsuo and Kasen must work together to ensure the safety of their daughter and prevent her from getting involved in the predicament any further.
------------------------
------------------------

Episode 1:

My god, that daughter Reika is one dumb bitch. She actually deserves to die. :/ Funniest moment of the episode was the reaction of the wife to the dead boyfriend. A calm "we have to clean this up", lol. Husband is too much of whimp and I fear that cliffhanger will continue with failure. Would have wished he instantly stabbed the 2nd Yakuza-guy. Can't take chances with these criminals.

Animation is lesser than I expected, but I think this anime will deliver some fun drama. Not the high quality I was hoping for, though.

Oh, and either that was totally unrealistic or Japanese society is a hellhole, when the dad was yelling loudly for help as the Yakuza-guy dragged him away into a backstreet and all the civilians just didn't do anything. That just wouldn't be possible in Germany. Either people would interfere or at least call the police asap. Pure bs scene.