i didnt really want to make a new topic for this but the old ones were too different. and i am tired of reading about sakura being useless or sasuke being an idiot

ok sasuke will get sakura. . that seems obvious. even naruto seems resigned to that fact.

Hopefully Naruto gets hinata, she likes him of course and it would make sense, he promised to change the hyuuga and what better way then demanding it after he marries the heir? Or does the little sister (name?) become heir because she is much better?

neji (if alive) will get tenten. we have seen so little death in this anime (and only at extremes) that i doubt he is dead. but this post isnt about THAT

now the big question. . . Shikamaru!!! does he get ino? (who will lose to sakura) or does he go with the sand girl temari! last time we saw him, he was saying he owed the girl and that she was as formidable as his own mother. . definatly a little forshadowing there. plus she was smiling at him in a weird way. i think she likes him, you gotta respect someone who beats you and who is such a genius!

choji. . . no clue. random girl #1 if he is alive and as skinny as he seemed he probably wont have a problem getting a date

kiba. . he has his dog!

lee. . . sad that he doesnt get sakura, he is defiantly going to have trouble getting a date.

bug guy (i keep forgetting his name). . . well what the hell does he do, tell the bugs to just stay at home?