Thread: NOSTALGIA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I occasionally check in to see if this bad boy's still alive. Certain insights about anime I can always appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by oyabun View Post
    I remember when I was a junior dev, I always visit GW in the afternoon when I am procrastinating to check if there's any fun discussion or interesting topic. Fun times.

As for me, I moved to the Netherlands.
    Omoshiroi!

Where in the Netherlands might you be located?

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    I started off coming here for the AonE releases (when aone.blogspot.com was slowing down), then started chatting to people and the like. Uni days were cruisy and unengaging so I torrented and talked shit instead.

Good times.

I don't get to binge anime as much as I used to now post grad.
    Aone was the sole reason for me also. I refused downloading from Dattebayo bigots.

And so the discussions began...

As of now I'm currently in between jobs so I can get my drivers license ASAP. Plans are in development to start as an engineer for the local cable company. Been together with my girlfriend for almost 10 years and Tekken and anime are still part of my routine.

Looking back I regret not being more active on here seeing how warm and lovely everybody still is. Hope y'all doing good and getting better at life. I know how hard it can be.

KitKat! Just, WOW! Hope you live happily ever after! Best of luck-droppings and lots of love-vomit into your direction!

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Killa-Eyez View Post
    I occasionally check in to see if this bad boy's still alive. Certain insights about anime I can always appreciate.

Omoshiroi!

Where in the Netherlands might you be located?
    I am currently in Rotterdam.

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.